5 Gebruikers
0 Vind-ik-leuks
123 Bekeken
killerjo
Topic starter
(@killerjo)
Eminent Member
Deelgenomen: 2 jaar geleden

hello. Do you know how to start own company? What tips can you recommend?

3 reacties
takeru
(@takeru)
Eminent Member

looks good to test your software. I opened own IT company. I  choose illinois llc  form for its register. I choose LLC as a C Corporation for pay taxes. The corporation will have to pay a tax on profits. Members will report any of this income that is passed on to them on their individual tax returns as dividends or interest and, once again, pay taxes on it.

Beantwoorden
ignacio
(@ignacio)
Eminent Member

I want to open own coffee business and will choose LLC for it

Beantwoorden
(@benshaw32)

Chegg is a company that provides students with affordable resources to help them improve their academic performance. Chegg.com was founded in 2001 by three Iowa State University students who wanted to assist users with homework, scholarship searches, and internship opportunities. In recent years, the firm has shifted its emphasis to textbook rentals in both digital and hard copy versions. Chegg has also introduced several online courses on themes such as sorority and fraternity pledging, long-distance relationships, the hazards of contaminated diseases in cafeteria eating, and embracing the dreaded 15 pounds that freshmen tend to acquire in their first year of college.

Beantwoorden
Deel:
No tags for this post.